Muffin Tin Eggs
This has to be one of my favorite recipes to prepare ahead of time.
It’s great for breakfast if you’re at home or on the go.
It’s a great snack option, or for pre or post workout.
Very few ingredients, easy prep and little cook time.
And totally customizable depending on your preference.
Silicone liner (optional)
All other ingredients are optional and you can mix and match!!!
Really the possibilities are endless 💕
- Preheat oven to 350°F | 180°C. Lightly spray a 12-cup capacity muffin tin with nonstick oil spray or use silicone liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add egg mixture halfway up into each tin of a greased muffin tin.
- Add in any other ingredients you desire. If adding Bacon (precook ahead of time)
- Bake for 20 minutes. (times may vary in different ovens)
- Serve OR store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and reheat when ready to serve.