Okay, this has to be one of my most favourite recipes. Probably because it is super easy, we always have all the ingredients and there is no baking or any fuss involved. Just simply mix and roll into a ball. Oh and this is toddler approved! Beats the chocolate timbits any day!
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats)
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter.
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed.
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (or vegan chocolate chips)
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar.
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Just mix the ingredients together in a bowl, toss in the fridge for about half an hour and then take it out and roll into little balls. BAM!! That is all folks!